Monday, September 17, 2007

"Oh my blippity!"

Last night Peter and I learned what a "blippity" is. We were chatting on the couch when we heard Kaia repeatedly call out from the bathroom, "My blippity is stuck!" We went over to help her unstick her blippity, which turned out to be our kitchen stool that she was driving like a train. She was stuck on a little raised portion of the floor trying to scoot out of the bathroom. Peter helped her get unstuck, and then Kaia pulled her blippity over to help feed our fish, Shakakan, while standing on her blipplity. All was going well until she took one step too far on the stool and fell off. Peter and I both gasped as we waited for Kaia's reaction. She just looked up and exclaimed, "Oh my blippity!"


On a separate note, a friend recently e-mailed me a picture of Kaia that she took at the preschool we did in the spring. When Kaia saw the picture she said, "I'm making a bad face, Mommy. I'm scary." I have to agree...

1 comment:

Jess said...

I must admit, I thought a blippity was something else! I love Kaia stories.