Asher then and now:
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Thank you for telling me that
Kaia has had an obsession with smoke for a long time. We were recently driving on a cold day and she observed that there was a lot of smoke outside (the exhaust from cars). I decided to try to explain the difference between smoke and steam to her. (Don’t quote me on this; I do not claim that this description is scientifically accurate!) I told her that smoke is when there is fire and steam is when hot and cold mix. She thought about it for a minute and then said, “Thank you for telling me that, Mommy!” We were recently going through pictures on the computer. As we were browsing through pictures of when Asher was born, Kaia observed, “He was naked!” I explained, “When babies are in their mommy’s tummies they don’t have clothes on; so, when they’re born, they’re naked.” Again she said, “Thanks for telling me that!”
Asher then and now:

Asher then and now:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I miss Kaia. She cracks me up!!
Hi Maile (and Peter)! Very nice blog. I need an updated email address and phone number for you guys. Thanks, Gavin - gavindgeorge (at) gmail (dot) com.
Kaia is so darling and too smart! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment