Thursday, April 16, 2009
An Overheard Conversation
I was sitting on the floor reading a book while the kids bathed tonight, so I wasn't completely paying attention until I heard Asher say something about how he really wanted to pee in the bushes at the park (some manly urge, I guess?). Kaia loudly exclaimed, "You want to pee in the bushes! You miscreant!" Where did that come from? I know miscreant is not a part of my normal vocabulary. I'm left seriously wondering where she picked that up. Can anyone think of any kids movies that use it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Haha, I love Kaia's vocabulary! The phrase dings a bell in my head. But I'm not sure what kids movie I've heard it in, although I'm pretty sure it was a kids movie.
At least it wasn't 'you dummy' or something like that. lol.
She is just brilliant I think! :) I don't know that word! :)
Awesome! Just when I think I can't possibly love Kaia any more, you post a story like this. She is seriously the coolest kid I know (that isn't mine, of course :).
She's got a better vocabulary than I do! I've never heard that word! It must be from a kids movie that little girls watch, so I definitely haven't seen it:) I just love all of your stories you share about your kids:) You're an awesome mommy!!!
I have no idea wher she learned that word, but the story is hilarious!
Emma was playing with Johnny yesterday when I heard her say, "Do that one more time and I'm putting you in time out!" I know exactly where she learned that one...
Tee hee, Kaia is well beyond her years! Hilarious story. Sorry, I'm no help here, have no idea where that word came from.
That's hilarious. My kids do that to and I sit and wonder forever where they heard that and realize it usually is me they hear that from. Even if it's a big word I've only used once...they remember the random words. :)
Hilarious! Good for Kaia, but did Asher know what she was talking about?
Post a Comment