Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blooper Reel

This blog post is a collection of pictures that are just goofy and didn't turn out quite right and movies that are a little goofy, too.

Kaia's *happy* duck face:


Is that a smile, Ash?


Why does Kaia's head appear to be twice the size of Asher's?


Here Kaia is trying to reproduce "my love face." Last week she and I were doing some baking when she spontaneously said, "I like you a lot, Mom!" Then she seemed embarrassed to have said that and made a goofy face. When I asked her what kind of look that was, she said, "That was my love face." We didn't quite capture it here.


This video shows how my kids laugh these days. I kept making Asher repeat it because he wasn't doing it the same for the video as when he laughs spontaneously like this.


A couple of things to note about this next video: 1. Asher literally fell asleep during the course of this video. 2. You may recognize Kaia's dress from her singing post last week and from almost every picture in this post - one of the Primary teachers gave it to her and she has literally worn it every day this week, including to church. 3. My awesome husband sang like this to the kids for at least half an hour after church yesterday.

10 comments:

Christina said...

Your bloopers are hilarious. Wha, ha, haaaaaaa!

Jess said...

Your blooper post is great! I love Kaia's duck face. And Asher falling asleep in the middle of the video is priceless.

Brandon and Sienna said...

Wow amazing. I love Kaia's dress. and that song was quite wonderful. I can't wait to see you guys, hopefully soon. The beach is warming up for Kaia and asher.

Lulu said...

That's so cool that Peter literally read/sang Asher to sleep.
lol

Naomi said...

Too funny that Asher fell asleep. Guess Peter better brush up on his reading/singing story telling. Oh, but then again maybe he just mastered it because he got his child to sleep?! LOL. BTW, Kaia in one of the pictures looks exactly like you. Expression and all. Sooooo cute!

Nathan said...

Oh that is a struggle to watch poor poor Pete. What a good sport!

MaryAnne said...

Great bloopers!

gretchen said...

I love the laugh! Too funny! :)

Sara said...

So funny, the laughing is so funny. Isn't it nice to see them play and be silly together. What a great Dad.

lori said...

this is too fun!! I love your little family! I meant to write and tell you how much I loved hearing about Kaia's "Jesus is alive" testimony!!!