Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Look what we made, Mom!"

Spiders, apparently:

That's what I get for trying to catch up on blog reading when my kids are awake. :)

11 comments:

Naomi said...

Pure talent! Looks like someone got hungry half way through! LOL.

Krystin said...

hah! that is so funny... but you know it could of been a lot worse right!?!

Brandon and Sienna said...

those are the coolest spideys I ever seen.

Jennie and Adam said...

Better into the apples than into the couch!

Johanna said...

It's amazing what kids can do when left just somewhat unsupervised. In my mind I always think "oh I can still be on the computer and watch EZ" and then bam he takes off his pants and pees on the floor.

Katie said...

Maybe you should leave them alone more often! They are such creative little guys! :)

Erica said...

Love it!! Such good kids you have! My kids would have used the toothpicks to poke each others eyes out. I am not exaggerating.

Julie Lovell said...

At least they didn't do too much damage. Mine colored our white couch blue while I was on the phone. Gotta love 'em! I'm glad I found your blog (through Emily's). Your kids are super cute and are growing up fast. Kaia looks just like you!

lori said...

oh, that makes me LAUGH!

Rhett, Angie, and Rion said...

Hahaha... I love looking at your blog! Your kids are so funny. Hope everything is going great for your guys,
Angie

Mistie said...

That goes to show of their creativity! You are doing a great job teaching them to expess themselves. I love it!