You get a girl who has her entire outfit planned out for a week beforehand. And she remembers to bring the taxes! She was ready to pull out her money from the green purse to pay the taxes throughout the entire pageant. She was concerned afterwards that no one took them. I love this girl and her thoughtfulness! (And below see a thoughtful Joseph leading Mary in so gently and Asher loving his role as a shepherd.)
What happens when...Leila has her older sister's baby wardrobe at her disposal but all kinds of adorable new clothes have come out in the last 5 years?
I can't help but buy an outfit here and there. This dress is gorgeous in person. It's definitely cuter than anything I own, although I wouldn't be able to find anything like this for me for $9. My mom wants to have pictures taken of our entire family when we're all together for Christmas with everyone wearing black, red, and white.

What happens when...I'm on the phone for 5 minutes with my dad?
My kids construct a "spider's web" throughout the whole living room/kitchen/dining room. They were so silent as they worked that I had no idea they were so busy. They came in whispering something about a secret they couldn't tell me about but they wanted me to close my eyes and follow them. After seeing it, I retreated to the room to finish my conversation. I did have to draw the line on their fun once I saw Kaia coming out of the bathroom with wet clothes to hang on the spider's web turned clothes line.

10 comments:
Way way way cute. I love the spider web--just the kind of idea my monkeys would come up with!
The nativity pictures are so sweet! That dress looks darling.
My kids would probably be winding the yarn around each others' (or their own) necks rather than building a spider web - that's what they do with anything remotely long enough these days...
What a thoughtful Mary! And I know what you mean about the temptation to buy new clothes--and my baby wardrobe is only 3 years old!
Last christmas program I remember in the ward Kaia started undressing in front of the audience. it sounds like she's grown up a lot since then
Girls will be girls. Ainsley as supposed to be Mary in her preschool performance. 2 minutes before she refused to wear the dark navy blue outfit we had for Mary b/c she said, "THAT is NOT what Mary would wear. THAT is a vampire costume." Soooo, e switched with the Angel, and all was well.
Girls.
Kaia is such a cutie! Does she have a future in the fashion industry? LOL!
I love the dress. Very cute little girl. The spider web is great. Such fun with string.
what a great idea for a post! i love all your stories maile, and i can't wait (you know... in a vague it'll be so cute sense) till edie and a future sibling are getting up to shenanigans like that when i turn my back!
Great spider web...have they ever seen Charlotte's Web...my kids love it.
so sweet!
Post a Comment