We were watching a movie last night in which a female character who was a high-powered executive saw no need to have a family and children. She highly valued the praise and attention for her achievements in that sphere. Well, I would guess she's never gotten a 3 year old to laugh like this. I can't imagine any higher praise. Seriously.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Comedian
Asher likes to ask me to tell Leila stories, usually involving her wanting some variety of cake or ice cream. Yesterday's version included Leila eating Toe Jam Cake (at Asher's suggestion, of course). When I got to the part where Leila took a bite of the cake, Asher started laughing hysterically and covering his eyes just like this picture shows. (Of course I had to stage the picture, but this is exactly what he spontaneously did on his own). I'll tell you - nothing can make you feel like a comedian like getting a reaction like this!

We were watching a movie last night in which a female character who was a high-powered executive saw no need to have a family and children. She highly valued the praise and attention for her achievements in that sphere. Well, I would guess she's never gotten a 3 year old to laugh like this. I can't imagine any higher praise. Seriously.
We were watching a movie last night in which a female character who was a high-powered executive saw no need to have a family and children. She highly valued the praise and attention for her achievements in that sphere. Well, I would guess she's never gotten a 3 year old to laugh like this. I can't imagine any higher praise. Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh boy, has Asher grown so much! I love it when your children are so silly they just make you laugh.
Love the laugh, but I really love the look on Leila's face. These younger kids must wonder what is going on around them most of the time. hahaha
oh, that's too funny! Love the picture! And you're right - laughter is one of the best accolades of motherhood!
Post a Comment