Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello, Friend

Leila is my little angel girl. She is so content sitting in her chair or hanging out on her mat. It probably helps that there's always tons going on around her with Kaia and Asher running around so she doesn't get bored. She will lay on her mat looking at herself for up to half an hour! I know neither of my other kids did anything like that. Maybe she's relieved to finally see someone her size who isn't attacking her with kisses.


This morning Kaia said to Leila, "Do you want to earn a kiss? Give me a smile and you'll earn a kiss!" I have no idea where this idea came from - I definitely don't make Kaia smile for her kisses! - but I did think it was pretty funny.

7 comments:

brighton quinn said...

your blog is my favorite. i miss you guys so much. i love seeing pictures of the kids, but it makes me miss them even more! Leila is a precious little one- how lucky to have so many fun and different personalities in one family!

Naomi said...

Wow is she ever growing up fast and Kaia cracks me up. We sure miss your family!

MaryAnne said...

I love the picture of her looking at her reflection - she is growing up quickly!

Mistie said...

i bet that is nice she is so easy since you have 3 now! She is a doll!

Brandon and Sienna said...

she is so dang cute, I just want to reach my hands through the computer and pick her up.

Kaia is quite the spirited one. I am reading this book about tempermants of children and she is definitely spirited.

ashley said...

wow she has so much hair! so cute maile, i love your stories!

Sara said...

That is so cute. What an angel. It is amazing how they are so entertained with all the other kids around.