But this is what we found...

How could all of the snow have melted so quickly?
Fortunately, my kids are great at revising plans when things don't go as they would want. Kaia immediately suggested we could go to the parking lot to play in the snow. Notice the carrot in Asher's hand for the snowman they were ready to make.

Kaia was busy making a snowman. Asher had fun in the snow for about 5 minutes. Then he was done, so he sat in a chair in the lobby waiting until Kaia was done 10 or 15 minutes later.

Kaia was able to make the snowman head. Unfortunately, it collapsed when she tried to put it on a snow body. As she said, "Thank goodness we got a picture!"

5 comments:
I love the snowman head.
That snowman head is the best one I've ever seen! It is a good thing that you got a picture. LOL. Oh, your daughter makes me laugh!
I wish we could send you some of our snow - we have tons and I can't get my kids to go out and play in it! Of course, it doesn't help that it has been ridiculously cold here lately...
I love the snowman head!!! THat is hilarious!
Kaia is definitely a character. Thank goodness you got a picture! Love it. Thanks for sharing such a hilarious story (with illustrations)!
Post a Comment