


Leila, who has been a pretty calm baby since she was born, has recently developed a flair for the dramatic. If she's annoyed, she lets out this high-pitched scream. But, on the flipside, she's started giggling a bit more, especially in response to Asher bonking his head on her belly or Peter holding her upside down.

6 comments:
Wow, that was fast! I love that last picture!
happy to see a new post. she is a doll. i love when their personalities start shining through!
Wow--that did go by fast! There is nothing sweeter than the sound of a baby's giggle. :)
I love the one of her and Kaia! I can't believe it's been 6 months!
She is growing up! How did six months pass that fast? Such a cutie!
Hi. I saw your comment on Lori's blog. thanks for that. Lori makes me feel better just about everyday. glad to know that at least she is inspired. good luck with your mothering!
Love, Amy
Post a Comment