Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Day at the Park in Pictures

I love spring. And I love afternoons spent at the park. The kids made a bird feeder to hang on *our* willow tree. Since we don't have a backyard of our own, the kids have adopted this willow tree in the large park next to our house.

Check out the view from the park! (Peter's office building is the tall one in the upper right hand corner of the picture.)






7 comments:

Emily said...

I know, hasn't the weather been perfect. We spend the whole afternoon at the playground and in the backyard. Love Kaia's sunglasses!

Lulu said...

All the pics are adorable! I love the one w/ kaia and leila nose-to-nose. and the one w/ kaia in her glasses. It's soo cool to be able to see you in the reflection.

Naomi said...

Oh, how we miss that park! And look how green it is! That is one disadvantage of living in a high desert over here. Not a lot of green. And they call Boise the "City of Trees". Would like to know where they are?! Love the bird feeder. Very cute!

Brandon and Sienna said...

I showed Eamon cute little Leila's video and he was just staring at her. Wish we were there with grandmother willow.

Jess said...

Love the pic of Kaia and Leila!

MaryAnne said...

That park looks gorgeous! Loved the reflection in Kaia's sunglasses photo =)

Sara said...

Those are some wonderful pictures of you guys. What a wonderful time of year to be outside and enjoy those afternoons.