Saturday, May 30, 2009

Silence

I knew the silence that I heard as I finished my shower yesterday morning meant my kids were either being very good or very naughty. Fortunately, the former proved to be true. This is how I found my little readers:


(I sometimes use this umbrella stroller to wheel things in from the car since we have long hallways to get to our place; it then becomes one of the kids' favorite play things in the house. And I accept total responsibility for turning our kids into such readers - they've definitely learned this one by example. :)

On a different note, earlier today a herd of vicious sharpteeth invaded my shopping list!

All the other items for the list were too scared to be written here after the sharpteeth arrived.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Such good kids! I love it when my kids sit down and read books. Alex seems to do it more often than Samantha, but I love it. BTW, I loved the comment you made on my blog about how Asher thinks the baby is in your boobs!! Hilarious!!

Johanna said...

Wow I am really impressed. I have yet to have silence mean anything but trouble. You must be doing something right.

Stacey Mom said...

I love when me kids do something like that, it makes my day! We miss you guys and your creative kids. We need to plan a day to get together again!

MaryAnne said...

Wow, I'm so impressed that silence meant peaceful reading! Silence pretty much always means trouble at our house...

I love the sharpteeth pictures!

Sara said...

They are so cute with their books. I am glad the silence was a good thing. You can never be too sure.

Erica said...

Ok. So I am a crappy commenter. Please forgive. Just wanted to send you a huge congratulations on that sweet little pea growing your tummy!!! And even if I suck at commenting, I still thoroughly enjoy reading your blog and seeing what your completely cute kids are up to!!