After she made this little "bed," she told me, "I thought of how to make this bed while I was sleeping and then I woke up and my dream came true!" Then later I was talking with my sister-in-law Anneke on the phone and Kaia exclaimed, "Tell her dreams really do come true!"
Monday, August 4, 2008
Dreams really do come true
Yesterday evening as I was preparing dinner, Kaia got busy with a few raw materials: her little table, 2 blankets, and a pillow from the couch:

After she made this little "bed," she told me, "I thought of how to make this bed while I was sleeping and then I woke up and my dream came true!" Then later I was talking with my sister-in-law Anneke on the phone and Kaia exclaimed, "Tell her dreams really do come true!"
After she made this little "bed," she told me, "I thought of how to make this bed while I was sleeping and then I woke up and my dream came true!" Then later I was talking with my sister-in-law Anneke on the phone and Kaia exclaimed, "Tell her dreams really do come true!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She does have quite the imagination! She cracks me up!
That is so awesome--and true. :)
Post a Comment