Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Mind of His Own

Asher has become quite strong-willed recently. He wasn't like this in his earlier days, so I'm hoping it's something that will eventually pass when he grows out of the terrible twos (he turns 2 next week!). I asked him to find his shoes so we could go to the playground. He found some shoes in the closet that fit him a few months ago. When I told him they were "too little," Asher emphatically replied, "No little! Big!" He sat down and got the shoes on all by himself. However, after a couple of minutes of wearing them, he did admit that they were too little and changed them for shoes that are just his size.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

We will be home until 3 o'clock when we'll go to a BBQ at my parents house. We could meet you in Salem if you'd rather and go to the pond. Or if you're coming later you'd be welcome to eat at my parents with us and ride horses. We have an otherwise unscheduled day

lori said...

We found you! We're so happy you hopped out of the car to say hi tonight! It's been fun to scroll through a few of these posts and get a taste of your darling kids! And congrats again on your husband's recent graduation! We'll be excited to read more about your upcoming adventures!!

Swanky Mommy said...

That is SO Laney! She turns two next month, so I guess it's the age. Good to know :)