Sunday, August 3, 2008

Gian(t) No(se) No(se) Scare(d).

About a month ago, the kids and I went to our science center again. We went into an exhibit that has a giant blue nose that sneezes loudly on unsuspecting victims. The sneezing really scared Asher on this particular trip. He definitely has my personality in that sense - holding on to experiences that are traumatic to us. The whole time we were in Florida, he would randomly tell people, "Gian(t) no(se) no(se) scare(d)." So my mom and Brianna were really excited to come with us to the science center to see what all the fuss was about. Asher really was scared:


But kids are resilient and he quickly forgot about his fear and started hamming it up for the camera (once we'd moved on to a different exhibit):



He still tells me several times a day about this experience.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I can totally relate to Asher on the Science Center nose. I always find myself tip toeing beside it. No matter how prepared I am for it I still jump! Have you checked out the Fear section of the Science Center? It was there at the beginning of July now that is some stuff that will make you jump.