Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On vacation

We're in Utah for the next couple of weeks to enjoy my brother Jordan's marriage to his sweetie Brighton next Tuesday. So I most likely won't be posting until we get home about a week after Thanksgiving, and I probably won't be commenting much on other's blogs either. I've decided to take a short sabbatical from all things blog related. =) Instead, I'll be reading a lot (I've already finished 2 books in the 2 days I've been here!), cross-stitching, hanging out in the backyard (it's miraculously still in the 50s here), and enjoying our family. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

8 comments:

Jess said...

Have fun in Utah! And let us know what books you're reading!

Krystin said...

wish we were gonna be there with you.! We are in the middle of a BIG move and kyle transfering jobs. my parents will be there though. Have fun with all the family and take lots of pictures!

Stacey Mom said...

Have fun, just so you know, we were just about to call and invite you to spend a day at the cabin in the poconos for nathans family reunion. Also we're going to the macy day parade. Darn, I was hoping to see you guys, but a wedding is much better, enjoy your trip!

Kristi said...

The weather has been glorious, hasn't it??? I love it!!! Have a great Thanksgiving with your family and if you have time to visit us please call me!!! Love ya!

Naomi said...

Maile, have a great trip visiting family! I didn't even know you were heading to Utah. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time, just make sure it's not too wonderful that you don't want to come back to us! :)

Jamie said...

Have fun in Utah! We missed you at playgroup today.

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

your kids are so cute, i am glad you are here and i can see them this week..even if they may not remember me yet:) kaia cracks me up!

Stacey Mom said...

We're spending Christmas in WY this year but will all be back late on the 31st. So we will be around for New Years Day! Let us know if you want to get together. Nathan will be her on the 31st, but the kids and I get in late. We'd love to see you guys.