Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Asher was a doggy this year. He was so cute that he constantly had kids petting him while we were trick-or-treating!

If you think Kaia was a princess this year, you'd be partially right. Kaia declared that she was a scary princess dinosaur. She wanted to only wear a pink shirt and pink pants but I told her she had to put the princess dress on so people would at least see the princess part.

Our favorite doggy:

With some friends:


Our kids ate a constant stream of candy. We think Asher ate at least 8 suckers, one after another. By the time we got home, the kids were literally running around in circles.

5 comments:

Naomi said...

The picture of all the kids turned out awesome! I think that is hilarious that everyone was petting Asher. He was definately a cute puppy! Ooops, I had no idea that Kaia was a "dinosaur" princess. I really should have asked her. Anyhoo, she did look really cute!

brighton quinn said...

Oh Maile! We DIED! These pictures are so cute! We love their costumes and love that Kaia is a Scary Princess Dinosaur. That is just perfect. Asher is the cutest puppy- we want him for our own. Where is your costume? Jordan said you might be a ghost... are you holding out on us?

Erica said...

I am in love with Kaia. Do I say that too much? I can't help it. Sad that we missed the festivities this year. Looked like tons of fun as usual!!

Lisa said...

What a good looking crew! Looks like you had a good group for Halloween. What fun!

Mistie said...

Looks like fun! Love the costumes! Halloween is so much fun! Miss you guys!