Sunday, January 4, 2009

We've got style!!

Oh, yeah! This is how my kids looked when we went to the mall last week:


We went with a friend, Mery, and her girls to the pet store in the mall while we waited for the oil in our car to be changed. Before we left, Kaia dressed herself. I was so proud of her for doing it completely on her own that I let her go as is. Asher was actually fully dressed when we left the house, but half way through the trip I remembered I had never put a diaper on him - he just had "Munderpants!" on under his pants and, sure enough, he had peed his pants. I didn't have a change of clothes since I wasn't planning on taking him out without a diaper on. Whoops! Don't you love the permanent marker scribbled all over his legs?

10 comments:

Jennie and Adam said...

Oh my goodness--those are some cute kids!I love to think about what goes through kids' minds when they get themselves dressed. They obviously have different priorities than adults!

Lisa said...

That's the best!!!!! Love it!

Jamie said...

Too cute! I think it would be a little too cold to go outside without pants on. :) Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!

Kristi said...

Those kids are hilarious! Most of the time I do find it easier to let Samantha pick her own clothes and not fuss about it. She's gone to Costco many times in princess dresses and crowns and such. I love your kids!

Johanna said...

I can totally relate with the marker tatoos. I don't know what the obsession is with drawing all over your body, but EZ just can't seem to resist it. In fact once we bought him those special markers that only color on certain paper and he got seriously angry when he tried to draw on his arm with them and nothing showed up.

Katie said...

It doesn't matter what they wear, they are still cute. Davin decided to wear basketball shorts over his jeans the other day. Apparently the layered looks applies not only to shirts but to pants as well.

brighton quinn said...

Maile! I miss you! And I miss my cute niece and nephew too! Every time we look at your blog Jordan laughs almost hysterically - it's the best! We love you guys!

Nathan said...

Very Classy! I love your kids, they are so cute, come back and see us anytime. I loved looking at all those pictures, I didn't realize you took so many, they are great pictures! Hopefully we can get together soon, we had so much fun.

Nathan said...

That was Alisa BTW!

Erica said...

That is pure awesomeness!