Yep, we let our kids jump from the coffee table to the couch. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but we consider it a concession we make to urban living. If the kids can't have a backyard, they need somewhere to burn off their extra energy, right?
Monday, March 30, 2009
Quote of the Day
Kaia (shouted mid-jump): "I'm having so much fun in my life!"



Yep, we let our kids jump from the coffee table to the couch. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but we consider it a concession we make to urban living. If the kids can't have a backyard, they need somewhere to burn off their extra energy, right?
Yep, we let our kids jump from the coffee table to the couch. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but we consider it a concession we make to urban living. If the kids can't have a backyard, they need somewhere to burn off their extra energy, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Sounds like a smart concession to me, look how much she appreciates it :)
Emma doesn't know how to jump. I never met a kid who couldn't jump, before her that is. We're trying to teach her by having her jump on the bed...
i love how the pics are w/in miliseconds of eachother. what kind of camera do you have? i want that!
I don't blame you at all!! We have a backyard and I still let my kids jump on the couch!
Nothing to be ashamed of. That's what I call good parenting.
That's awesome! I love your kids' joy for life! You are doing something VERY RIGHT in your family:)
I love it!
Looks like Kaia got some great air time! Rules, shmules! Looks fun to me!
Wouldn't it be nice to be a kid again? She looks like she is having a blast.
Too cute! I hope spring comes quick for you guys! I'm in Utah now and it actually snowed today, and it's April!
hahhaa...so cute! That just made my day :-)
Post a Comment