Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Dinner

We ate gourmet tonight...

Asher was obviously not complaining. In fact, he needed a utensil in both hands because he couldn't shovel it in fast enough!

8 comments:

Krystin said...

oh!! the simple things that please our kids. that is just too cute!

Jennie and Adam said...

Long live Mac and Cheese!

MaryAnne said...

lol my kids love mac and cheese too!

Naomi said...

That picture is hilarious! Love that he has two spoons. Still giggling! Tee hee.

Jess said...

That picture is awesome! And who doesn't love mac and cheese?

Hotzebra said...

So cute! haha I love mac and cheese too!

Sara said...

When I opened up your blog, I was expecting a real gourmet meal. I had to chuckle because then it dawned on me that it was mac and cheese! Great fun. He can't get enough. cute!

gretchen said...

This is such an awesome picture!