By 3:00 this afternoon I was ready to stick Enchanted on and just have a relaxing afternoon, but when I checked the weather I saw it was 57 degrees outside and it will be much colder and probably raining for the next 2 days. I couldn't resist changing our plans and heading to the playground. Unfortunately I didn't take my camera, but we had a great time. Asher's really into airplanes these days - he calls them "mane" - and he refers to both airplanes and helicopters by this name. With his typical flirty turdy style, he would enthusiastically shout "Mane!" to anyone who would look at him until they acknowledged what he was talking about. I'm really hoping this warmer weather returns quickly for a long, wonderful spring.
Earlier in the day, Kaia and I were involved in a craft project together while Asher napped. She told me she'd be right back and she ran to the bathroom. I then heard her practicing the Ariel song?? I didn't want to go in and ruin the moment, but I could tell she was trying to sing like Ariel and I imagined her looking at herself in the mirror and pretending she was a mermaid. It was so sweet! Really one of those moments I wish we had a hidden camera so I could have captured it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I remember being about eight when The Little Mermaid originally came out and doing the same thing. I knew I sounded *just* like Ariel. Too bad my beautiful voice didn't last. :)
I wanted to name my first born daughter Ariel when the Little Mermaid first came out. Silly me. It needs to get warm permanently.
Post a Comment