Friday, March 21, 2008

Cookie Anyone?

Kaia recently rediscovered some felt I bought a few months ago with the idea of making felt food. I got sidetracked with other projects until this rediscovery last Saturday. Kaia became obsessed with the idea of immediately making the cookies I'd promised her long ago. They were easy and fun to make:


And one more thing Kaia said this morning: She ended up in bed with us around 1 a.m. At some point in the night Peter was basically hanging off the bed, I was sleeping in his spot, and Kaia had more than half the bed to herself. In the morning I said, "You're a bed hog, Kaia!" She replied, "I know. I'm a bed hog. And I'm a sunbeam, too!"

5 comments:

Becca said...

Cute cookies!

Anonymous said...

You're so creative! Those cookies look amazing!

Katie said...

Amazing cookies! You are a great cook in the kitchen and in the craft room too. :)

Sara said...

What a fun idea for junk food. I do have to say I love Asher's eyes they are so blue!

Naomi said...

Those cookies are way too cute! How fun.