Thursday, March 13, 2008

A few memories...

The following is one of my favorite pictures from our whole vacation. Kaia just had to copy Grandma Tamara in taking an umbrella out to fight the heat:
Asher was making friends with a little boy at the mall:

One day we went to lunch with my parents and grandma. My parents asked if we should get some chicken nuggets from the McDonald's at the food court we went to for the kids. I said no - I realized I would feel very guilty if my kids left Thailand with a newly acquired taste for chicken nuggets when they hardly ever have them at home. We tried really hard to make the Thai food work. You can see in this first picture that Asher's fork is in action. He loved the noodles...for flinging them all over the place. He wouldn't take one bite and neither would Kaia. Asher actually did quite well at most of our meals with eating the Thai food. Kaia, on the other hand, usually asked for "rice. Just plain rice."

I finally caved...

No comments: