Friday, May 16, 2008
Dancing King!!
Asher has really taken to dancing recently. He knows which of all the toys play songs and exactly the right buttons to press to get a song he can dance to. He has a few different dances he does. We like to call this one "stiff legs." This love of dancing obviously came from Peter's genes since I avoid dancing at all costs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love the dance, AND the outfit, which is of course necessary to show off dancing skills. :)
Wow he does have some great dancing skills, I must have taught him those awesome moves. I wish Brandon could move like that! maybe Peter and I need to hit the dance floor soon since you and Brandon are such wallflowers. (that isn't a bad thing though).
Way to go kiddio... Brock love to dance also but would never let me tape it.... I wish I had such luck with bob... Brock will be 4 this year and I think he may start school with it....
so cute! i remember when nina had made that miraculous discovery of moving her body to the music. he kinda reminded me of one of elvis' moves on his music video "gail bird rock". take care girly!
make sure you show Kaia our new blog name!!!
Post a Comment