Monday, May 12, 2008

Who are you?

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!




So I found this quiz on my brother's girlfriend's mom's blog. Who would've thought? Anyway, it was a fun little quiz to see which Jane Austen quiz you're most like.

Not too surprisingly, I am Elinor Dashwood. It told me at the end of the quiz that "You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see." However, I don't think I'm actually all that discreet and anyone who has seen me in a testimony meeting certainly already knows about my emotional side!

My favorite question/answer of the quiz reads as follows: "Your best friend is...your cousin, who's also your love interest." I guess it would be hard to modernize that one!

5 comments:

Jess said...

I'm Elinor Dashwood too! No wonder we get along so well.

brighton quinn said...

I just got into Chang Mai last night and I miss your mom and Briana already! No wonder all of you Phelps are so great- you have an amazing mother and I am excited to meet your dad too! I am the biggest Phelps fan in the land - your cute kids have the greatest stories I love reading them. Glad you found a quiz on my mom's blog- fun fun!

Ames and Jer-da-me said...

That was fun.

I am most like Elizabeth Bennet. Intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive (I like that part). You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes you find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness (I am much more rational than Jerame that is for sure)...you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed (indeed, very true).

Thanks Maile!

Brandon and Sienna said...

I am desperately waiting for a new blog. It has been way too long!! Bytheway, I am Emma which I told you that. I think I forgot to mention though that I actually dislike the movie a lot.

Maile said...

Sienna, I can't believe we're sisters and that we get along so well despite your dislike of Austen. =)