Kaia: I like it when you say poo, Ash.
Asher (very obliging and enthusiastically): Poo!
Now, I'm sure this sounds really strange, but there is at least some explanation. A few days ago when the kids were in the bath, I noticed Asher had his pooping face on, so I stuck him on the toilet for the first time. I think he found this pretty cool because once I stuck him back in the bath (no luck on the potty) he kept repeating, "Poo! Poo!" and pointing to the toilet. Anyway, he actually does say "poo" with this really cute, sort of high-pitched voice, so I do see where Kaia's coming from.

6 comments:
We haven't experienced "potty talk" yet, but I fully anticipate that it will happen. I have had other friends complain about it as well, so I think it is pretty normal for kids to go through. However, I'm not looking forward to that phase... :)
isn't it so fun to experience life through a child's mentality, especially their humor!
this is so funny! never a dull moment with kids around huh? i can't wait to meet all you guys!
Oh potty talk happens all the time here with a 3-year old boy and 7-year old boy...hopefully Nico won't influence Asher too much in nursery!
My boys especially talk about all sorts of potty things and sing songs about it! I just have to laugh at times. Nothing is private at our house!! Some people congregate in the kitchen; we congregate in the bathroom.
I wish my kids would use a little potty talk. It cracks me up (highlighting my immaturity).
Post a Comment