Asher demonstrates how he loves to throw his new friends out of bed every night:
Kaia still loves her teaset. I think she's trying to make eating a meal as absolutely inefficient as possible. We had dumplings tonight for dinner - thanks Costco! - and she would move a bite-size piece from her big plate to her little plate and then immediately pick it up again with her tea-set fork to eat it. We also had a fruit smoothie. She wanted it poured into a teeny pitcher, and then she would pour it into a little cup and then into her mouth. Dinner took a long time tonight. Here's Kaia giving her "happy smile:"
Kaia wanted to take a picture of me with my happy smile:
And here is Asher's obviously happy smile:

4 comments:
These pictures are so cute, I would love to have a tea party with Kaia. Maybe you should have her watch Alice In Wonderland.
I wanted to comment back on your blog that is oh-so-cute as are your children!! Its so fun to read these stories about Asher and Kaia (great names!). I have always wanted to live in NYC so I'm a bit jealous! Hopefully we'll get to meet in august that would be so great!
we miss kaia!(and the rest of the christensens)
What fun toys!! I love the stuffed animals, and that tea set is adorable. And hello, you look like a teenager in that picture, sexy woman!!
Post a Comment