You got it! Peter made the connection yesterday when we were in that area, so Kaia wanted to see where Giselle lives. =) I'm pretty sure that's not where it really is.
I just had to laugh - I think you guys are stuck in the "Enchanted" zone for awhile :) It's kind of fun when kids get on 'kicks' like that. Do you guys get to watch the movie almost every day?!
I really don't know the logic of using that address. When we walked past it didn't look anything like any of the movie that I can remember. And yes, Becca, we are definitely in a phase that I think will last for a while. Fortunately, I think the movie is long enough that even Kaia doesn't ask to watch it every day, but we've certainly seen it enough to make it worth the money already.
I wanted to call you all day yesterday to talk about my decorations. We are almost running out of minutes so hopefully when I am home we can catch up and I can tell you all about my crafty self.
7 comments:
Enchanted?
You got it! Peter made the connection yesterday when we were in that area, so Kaia wanted to see where Giselle lives. =) I'm pretty sure that's not where it really is.
That certainly doesn't look like the exterior, but maybe that's where the restaurant was.
I just had to laugh - I think you guys are stuck in the "Enchanted" zone for awhile :) It's kind of fun when kids get on 'kicks' like that. Do you guys get to watch the movie almost every day?!
I really don't know the logic of using that address. When we walked past it didn't look anything like any of the movie that I can remember. And yes, Becca, we are definitely in a phase that I think will last for a while. Fortunately, I think the movie is long enough that even Kaia doesn't ask to watch it every day, but we've certainly seen it enough to make it worth the money already.
I wanted to call you all day yesterday to talk about my decorations. We are almost running out of minutes so hopefully when I am home we can catch up and I can tell you all about my crafty self.
We just saw Enchanted and loved it. What a cute show. Too bad Linley is completely uninterested in anything having to do with television. Sad.
Post a Comment