Yesterday I was sitting on the couch with my kids reading stories. Asher was climbing around, but suddenly he stopped and touched some hair on the top of my head. We had the following conversation:
Asher: Mommy, what's that hair called?
Me: Head hair?
Asher: No.
Me: What does it look like?
Asher: A blue hair?
Great! Even Asher's noticing my gray hairs. Looks like it's time to pull out the good ol' tweezers again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
HAHAHA.....blue hair...!
that's just way too cute.
they say if you pull out the grays, they'll grow back more. not sure if that's a wives-tale or not. lol
I am sure you are saying..thanks for being so honest!
Awww - kids are so helpful! I haven't noticed that you have grey hair; so I guess as long as it's just your kids noticing you are doing something right! :)
my daughter actually gave me a shampoo coupon a month or so ago and told me that I should buy the shampoo to "make your hair brown again" - and I didn't even know that she knew hair dye existed...
I love Asher's attention to detail :)
Post a Comment