Take a good look at the following picture:
This is the picture you would have received if we had managed to get Christmas cards out this year. The main problem is that the last picture we have of the 4 of us together is from last Christmas! So we needed to wait for Peter’s family to get here to take a family picture of us. Then things were a bit hectic with 9 people in a one-bedroom apartment, so we never quite got around to writing up our letter and sending it off. But don’t lose hope…there may just be a Chinese New Year card in the works! And if you think the above picture was bad, take a look at a few of these (it's impossible to keep these kids still!):
By now we're ALL having too much fun:
Here are a few pics of us with Peter's family:
left to right: Erick, Nicholai, Peter, me, Anneke, Asher, Vickie, Vern, Kaia

2 comments:
What a fun, family and house filled up Christmas!! I love the family photos!! We never do a Christmas card. I have told myself that I won't do one until I am good and ready...and now I don't feel guilty about it. Plus, I am pretty sure I gag people to death with the amount of pictures I post on the blog. It's quite convenient!!
I bet it was fun having your family over for Christmas. Picture taking is a nightmare. We just don't even try anymore.
Post a Comment