"Shhhhh! Don't disturb the Wild dogs!"
Asher shows off a few of his favorite parts of the zoo. His belly button, or "bah!" as he calls it:
Who cares about the animals? Here's a great wall to climb!
His tongue!
You might have a hard time finding Kaia in this picture. :) She's "hiding from the camera." Unfortunately, the gorillas who should have been behind the glass were all kept indoors. Just because there were 2 days of nice weather didn't mean they brought the animals back outside.

3 comments:
Sounds like you had allot of fun! This warm weather has been amazing!!! I hope it lasts. We have really enjoyed being outside in the sun.
We love the Bronx zoo. Sometime, when it gets warm again,in a million years, we will all have to go together. Asher is getting so huge and handsome and manly and hilarious!
After seeing these pictures of the most adorable kids ever I am quite upset that you or I didn't send in the worlds beautifullest baby picture. Your kids both would have won.
Post a Comment