
Enchanted finally came out on DVD this last Tuesday. Kaia had seen it twice in theaters - once with me & Asher (who thankfully took a nap through most of it) and once on a Daddy/daughter date. We have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the DVD. In true princess fashion, Kaia declared that she must wear high heels and her crown to go to the store to buy the movie. A wise choice. This is how excited she was to be on our way:
Here are a few other things Kaia has said recently:
*"I'm not doing nothing."
*"I want yogurt for sure." Where did she pick that up? Do I say for sure?
*"I'm a loud princess." This was said after I asked her to walk quietly in the house with her high heels on (which she wears almost all the time and everywhere we go). Obviously she's exempt from walking quietly because she is, in fact, a loud princess.
BTW, for all of you American Idol fans, is it at all normal to cry while watching the performances? I know I might be sentimentally challenged - in fact, I don't really doubt it - but it would help me feel a little more normal to know that someone else has cried while watching it. I haven't been in the habit of watching it, but today I was curious to know how Brooke White has done recently. I went to YouTube and watched her performance of "Let It Be." I was just so touched by her sincerity, the song, who knows what else, and found myself getting teary. I think I'll be a regular viewer from now on.

7 comments:
I watched that performance on YouTube also and got teary - it was a great performance . . and the fact that she was emotional didn't help my emotions get under control either.
Hope Kaia is enjoying her new movie!
I would like to add something Kaia said on sunday.
We were coloring in class and I can't remember what exactly I was saying to her...I believe it was in regards to her taking the colored pencils out of her mouth...anyway she turned to me and said "you're crazy". It was hysterical!!!
Some of the things your daughter says just crack me up.
I'm so sorry, Amy! She really doesn't act very much like that at home - sticking colored pencils in her mouth. Or maybe I'm just used to it and don't notice anymore... I give my brother full credit for teaching her "you're crazy."
How fun it must be to watch that movie with a little princess of your own. By the way, I think I have heard you say "for sure."
You already know how much I love Kaia. She is the best kid. I love how her brain functions!
Well I say for sure, I know she doesn't talk to me on the phone ever, but I am pretty sure we have our similarities. And I watched the Youtube video, I cried, not just tears running down my face, but hysterically crying. I blame it on the hormones.
Thanks for the updates, makes me happy when I am bored at work.
Totally normal to get emotional on American Idol. I had to really try and hold back the tears on "Love is a Battlefield" when Brooke sang and then again a week later for "Let It Be". The sad part is, is that I tried to hide from Chad so that he couldn't see me crying over AI.
Post a Comment