1. My dad was attacked at 8:00 am.
2. He was in surgery for 7 hours.
3. When he asked the doctor how close the wound in his neck was to causing a different outcome, the doctor said, "You should be dead right now."
Again, I feel so incredibly grateful my dad is alive right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Your poor mom on a totally different continent - not being there. Or is she? Times like these bring you back to the real purpose of life and what should be important. I'll be thinking about this during Conference weekend. Thank you for sharing more. It's really touched me.
Wow! I'm so grateful your dad is okay. Thanks for the post, it makes you really think about whats important and why we are here and how we spend our time. We'll keep you all in our prayers.
My stomach dropped when I read your blog about your dad. I so glad that he is okay. You dad is amazing! We'll keep in in our prayers.
Our prayers are with you and your family. We are grateful your dad will be okay and wish him a speedy recovery.
When I got the email from my mom, I was shocked. But relieved that he is safe and alive! We are absolutely keeping you and your family in our prayers, and are grateful that the Lord spared Uncle Dave's life. What a blessing to know we will see the WHOLE Phelp's family next month (minus sweet Micah...who is such a good missionary!)
Love you!
maile... i have not seen you in forever! you look great! your little girl reminds me of exactly how i remember you... crazy! Adorable little family!
-that is so shocking about uncle dave. our prayers are definitely with him.
I can't believe that..
How is he doing now? How are you doing? how is mom doing?
So glad he is okay.
Post a Comment