Thursday, February 7, 2008

Great Job, Ash!

This is my first time attempting to put video on this blog. I was in
the kitchen recently when I heard Kaia giving Asher a spontaneous quiz
on the animal sounds. Every time he'd say one, she'd exclaim, "Great
job, Ash!" Of course I had to grab the camera. Here it is:


A couple other little stories:
Kaia and I were making little books together the other day (cutting
& stapling paper, then she would speak the "story" and I would
transcribe - "dcrlmnopstlmnoqstlmno..."). This was a conversation we
had:
K: You're brave, Mom.
M: Thanks! Are you brave?
K: No.
M: What are you?
K: I'm so happy!

Later that day Kaia randomly said, "Mom, I want you to be a little girl
again. Then I could pick you up and carry you!"

3 comments:

Brandon and Sienna said...

Thank you so much for posting more stories. It really brightens my day. I am sitting in a computer lab just laughing, people around probably think I am very weird watching a computer with kids making animal noises. I love them. Tell Kaia, I am still waiting for her phone call!!

Erica said...

I am still so incredibly impressed by this talent! He is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I guess you learn something new everyday. I never knew spiders could say "ball" either. So cute! Caden likes watching your videos. He kept saying, "again, again." I think we watched it like 5 times.