Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hot Stuff!

On Saturday, we headed to the Short Hills Mall to use a gift card we'd received for Christmas 2006. And we picked the Short Hills Mall since it has an Apple Store. While at the mall, we went into Janie & Jack, a posh and very expensive children's clothes store, for the first time. Of course, we headed straight for the clearance racks at the back of the store. And we scored!! We got this church ensemble for Asher, originally retailing for around $120, for only $28!

In case the little ladies at church didn't have enough reason to fight over Asher, he thought he'd take some flowers to tempt them!

7 comments:

Naomi said...

Asher, you are a chick magnet! Look at that hottie outfit!

Jess said...

So cute! I love J&J, though I must admit I don't pay attention to the left side of the store. They have some pretty good sales, esp. if you're willing to shop out of season. (Thus Emma's closet is full of new winter stuff in size 2T).

Sara said...

I love it when you can get a good deal, it gives you a high. Plus when they look so handsome, it even makes it better!

Mistie said...

What a big man outfit!! Adorable!

Erica said...

That is one studly man! Love the outfit!!

Rachelle said...

Asher has the same fingernail clippers in his mouth that Isaac always chews on. Glad to see I'm not the only one that gives the kids whatever to play with.

Rachelle said...

Asher has the same fingernail clippers in his mouth that Isaac always chews on. Glad to see I'm not the only one that gives the kids whatever to play with.