Almost every time Kaia has seen Peter recently, she sticks her foot in his face and says, "I like massages, Daddy." One of these times, Peter started squeezing her calf. "No, Daddy, you do my foot first, then you can do my leg." Well, well.
Kaia ends up in our bed at some point every night these days. The first thing she says when she wakes up in the morning is, "Daddy, can I play with your iPhone?" And she's amazing when using it. She can find her favorite movies, the Enchanted song she loves, and she can even call people!! I find it amazing to see the things my kids are growing up with that I never even imagined possible.

7 comments:
Personally, I like Peter's PJs best!
I was thinking the same thing as kristi - nice pjs, Peter. At first I thought it was sponge bob. At least it's homer and not sponge bob.
I cannot (and WON'T) take any credit for the pants. Peter's mom gave them to him for Christmas - she said once she saw them she knew they were the ugliest PJ's she'd ever seen...and just had to buy them for Peter. She wasn't sure if I'd let him wear them. =)
I do have to say that those PJs are happening!
I appreciate all the pj's comments as that was my first thought as well. "Rad jammies Peter." That was my thought. Then my second thought was, "That Kaia. She is something else. I want her in my house to make me laugh. Only, I don't do massages. Ask Allen."
she already has him wrapped! I love it. and the pjs are bad either!! i LOVE wild PJs.
Oh, and i should take lessons from her on how to get foot massages...now that the baby is here, i dont have any excuse to persuade Troy to massage me! Kaia does have quite the charm going on though...i'll have to work on that!
Post a Comment