Good news! Our local A&P has our very favorite ice cream on sale this week for $2.99!! It's the Blue Bunny Super Chunky Cookie Dough ice cream. I had no idea I liked cookie dough ice cream so much until we tried this a year or so ago. It is really incredible! It's a little pricey at normal price, at least compared to other brands, at around $5.69 or so, but definitely worth getting 3 cartons when they're on sale. =) There are a couple of things that make this ice cream exceptional. The cookie dough is fabulous with just the right touch of saltiness, and there are a respectable number of cookie dough balls in the ice cream. But beyond that, the ice cream itself is really fabulous. It has a swirl of caramel throughout and it's really rich and creamy. I myself am a huge fan of bananas with ice cream and mixing them with this ice cream is awesome!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Recommendation
Good news! Our local A&P has our very favorite ice cream on sale this week for $2.99!! It's the Blue Bunny Super Chunky Cookie Dough ice cream. I had no idea I liked cookie dough ice cream so much until we tried this a year or so ago. It is really incredible! It's a little pricey at normal price, at least compared to other brands, at around $5.69 or so, but definitely worth getting 3 cartons when they're on sale. =) There are a couple of things that make this ice cream exceptional. The cookie dough is fabulous with just the right touch of saltiness, and there are a respectable number of cookie dough balls in the ice cream. But beyond that, the ice cream itself is really fabulous. It has a swirl of caramel throughout and it's really rich and creamy. I myself am a huge fan of bananas with ice cream and mixing them with this ice cream is awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah for ice cream! What can be better?
This may be the last time we comment for a while. We are moving in a week and will be out of commission and traveling till the end of July/August. Have a wonderful summer and we look forward to seeing lots of good times on your blog. You are an amazing woman!
Post a Comment