Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gymnastics

We visited my friend, Becca, and her kids yesterday. Her kids were showing us their awesome gymnastics moves. Before we went to their house Kaia said, "I'm going to show them how I can do a somersault," but after seeing what they could do she decided not to show off. Asher learned how to do a somersault by watching Becca's kids. I love how deliberate he is - he plants his foot, bends down, pulls his arm in, and falls at a 90 degree angle.

4 comments:

Becca said...

So cute! I love how Asher definitely has his 'form' and is consistent with it! I hope my kids weren't too bad of an example for them - I can't get Hannah to SIT on the couch anymore; she always 'sits' on her head in a headstand!

Jess said...

I love it! Emma recently learned how to do them too! She usually goes in a straight line, but she doesn't aim so she's constantly crashing into furniture or running over toys.

Brandon and Sienna said...

He is the best little gymnast I have seen.

Brandon and Sienna said...

London 2012